Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Going to Florida - Hurray!



My hubby & I are headed to Florida this Friday & we cannot wait to get out of Michigan! We have had such unseasonably cooold weather! I'll be back on April 30. ( Hoping to bring some sunshine back with me)
I've even decided to leave behind the computer, to totally relax & hopefully get inspired!
I'm finishing up a couple of gals to list when I get back (one for ebay , the other for TheHumbleArts) .




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I am so glad to see you blogging. Here is my blog if you want to add me .http://garboodles.typepad.com/
If not that's okay. i love your work too!!!

Mica

Carole said...

When you read this comment, you will have returned from Florida. The weather here has been terrible, rainy and cold, but looking at your lovely dolls, give us ALL reason to smile, and puts sunshine in our hearts. Welcome back, Nancy.
CARole

Lori said...

I just found you on garboodles. I am in love with your dolls, they are so very beautiful!! I would love to share links if you are interested!!
I hope you are having a lovely time in Florida.